Working Partnerships is rapidly working to assist working families impacted by COVID-19.
Please consider donating to our Emergency Relief Fund.
To give to the Working Partnerships Emergency Relief Fund:
1. Click on the “Donate” button below. This is for a credit card. Our web fundraising vendor is waiving some processing fees during this crisis.
2. Our fund is housed at the Building Trades Credit Union. You can donate through:
- A. Funds transfer from your bank. Each bank has different methods and may need different info from us for this option, so call Doug at 612-805-4236 or Andie at 612-805-9931 to coordinate.
- B. Drop off a physical check to “Working Partnerships Emergency Fund” at the Shoreview or Maple Grove BTCU bank branches. Use the drive-thru or the After Hours Depository slot at each location: https://www.buildingtradescu.com/locations/
3. We can also accept credit card donations over the phone, however we would prefer this to be the last-ditch option because processing fees are not yet waived by Square.
Working Partnerships is dedicated to improving the lives of working families and promoting economic justice in Minneapolis and the West Metro area.
Working Partnerships provides assistance to union households experiencing financial hardship. Services include emergency financial assistance, food assistance, referrals, and advocacy. If you are a union member seeking emergency financial and/or food assistance, please click on the ‘Union Member Assistance’ link above.
In addition to direct services, Working Partnerships provides workforce training and union job information, works to increase union member volunteerism in community activities, and encourages participation in non-partisan civic engagement.